This no-bake cherry pie recipe is perfect for any time of year, but most especially right now when the cherry trees will soon be blooming!
Plus, it is at the top of Pookie’s list of favorites. 😉
It’s the perfect blend of sweet and creamy with just a little bit of tartness, courtesy of the cherries.
It only takes 5 ingredients plus a pre-made pie shell and is a snap to prepare.
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 - 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour into pie crust, chill for 4 hours
- Spoon cherry pie filling evenly over chilled pie.
- Store in refrigerator.
Give it a try and let me know what you think!