Are you looking for a yummy cake recipe that’s super easy to prepare? Well, look no further. I’m here to share a recipe for Orange Creamsicle cake that will be a hit with your friends and family.
If you love the a moist cake and the taste of orange, then you’re going to love this cake! I think it’s a perfect desert to go along with those warm-weather cookouts.
- 1 - 15.25 oz. box orange cake mix
- 1 - 3.4 oz box vanilla pudding, dry
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 - 16 oz container cream cheese icing
- white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding, oil, milk, sour cream and eggs. Beat until all ingredients are well moistened. Pour the batter into 2 or 3 prepared cake pans (depending upon how thick you want your layers to be). Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before frosting with packaged cream cheese icing. Garnish with white chocolate chips, if desired. You can also drizzle with a little of the prepared icing that has been colored with food coloring.