Tis the season for all things pumpkin!
This pumpkin pie dip is a favorite among my family and friends and will feed a crowd.
- 1 - 29 oz. pumpkin pie mix
- 2 - 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- Confectioners Sugar to desired level of sweetness. (I use about half of a 16 oz box.)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- With a mixer, cream together both packages of cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, cinnamon and ginger. Gradually add in the pumpkin pie mix. Continue mixing until well blended. Refrigerate or serve at room temp. Refrigerate leftover dip.
- Serve with apple slices, ginger snaps, vanilla wafers, graham crackers or other fruits and cookies of your choice.
My grands love it best as a snack served with apple slices.
It makes a great pre-Thanksgiving dinner appetizer too,when served with ginger snaps, vanilla wafers or graham crackers.