Chic Chateau Showhouse – Dining Rooms
Happy Thursday everyone! I’m heading down to Raleigh tonight to start setting up for the Southern Bloggers Conference that is taking place this weekend. I’m so looking forward to meeting those of you who are attending. You have no idea how excited I am!!! Okay – down to business…
I’m back with the third installment of the Chic Chateau Showhouse room tours. From the response and features that I’ve been getting, y’all are really enjoying this series.
We’ll visit the dining room in the home built by R & K Custom Homes first.
Designed by Katherine Rowe, Katherine Rowe Interior Design
Tips to get this look:
- Look to nature. Rich greens inspire a color palette, so pair it with a sunny yellow, a coral pink and ground it through a neutral wall, like the gray in our house.
- Use tried and true pieces. Rework old items and don’t spend too much money on trendy!
- A dining room is the perfect room to try dressier fabrics, like the velvet drapery used here that softens sounds and makes any room feel cozier.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Next up is the dining room in the home built by D. Stone Builders, Inc.
Designed by Jaime Berg, Furnitureland South and
Jessica Yelverton, Marti Barkman Interior Design
Tips to get this look:
- Keep a soft neutral background to encourage tranquility. Then get super creative with your accessories!
- Don’t buy everything in one place – it’s much more charming to collect objects from all over and mix old with new.
- Look for objects that have a common feel, but don’t necessarily match. We selected items that had a French country look and painted them if the colors clashed.
Chic Chateau Showhouse posting schedule:
Master Bedrooms and Baths – Oct. 18th
Other Bedrooms and Baths – Oct. 25th
Office and Bonus Spaces – Nov. 1st
Exteriors – Nov. 8th
Details and Inspiration – Nov 15th
Suzy, these dining rooms are great! I’ve been looking for some inspiration for mine, before the holidays. Enjoy the conference!!
These are beautiful, I love the series. Thanks for sharing.
Suzy…I love this series…I only wish I was able to make it to the show homes!!…Thanks so much for the great inspiration!!….So many great ideas! See you soon!!!….
I love the dining chairs in the first house! Fantastic!! Thanks for sharing and thank you for the visit and sweet comment at The Dedicated House. It means the world. Wishing you a beautiful weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Suzy, The blue and white dining room is my favorite…lovely! Thanks for sharing these rooms at the Open House party and have a great weekend.
Thanks for sharing these rooms. Nothing like snooping…er getting ideas. You found some good places.
I’m really enjoying this series. I love looking through these homes. Thanks for sharing at DIYbyDesign.
Thank you for sharing these series, I love this one and the first dining room, with the yellow accent in the chairs is fabulous! Big hugs,
I’m just about to go from red walls to neutral in my dining room. I never liked the red–it’s just not me even though I like the ones I see in magazines. These rooms that you are showing are beautiful. Linda
Thanks for sharing. All the rooms are beautiful.
My favorite is the last dining room. It’s gorgeous! Thanks for the tour!
They are both beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
I love these tours. I will be featuring you tonight at my Fall into Fall party that opens at 8pm EST. Please stop by and pick up an I’ve Been Featured button. Thanks.