- In a small foyer, use a simple long wall-mounted shelf or mantle with a mirror or piece of art above it.
- Use some floor plants under it to make the arrangement feel grounded.
- Use a dynamic area rug, but make sure it coordinates with rugs in adjacent rooms.
- When combining different pieces of furniture, use upholstery or color to unify and connect them. Trendy, bright fabric can change up a dated piece.
- Look for uniquely shaped mirrors and accessories at a consignment shop. Apply a high gloss paint, add some black picture frames and you have an instant bookcase design scheme.
- The foyer is the first impression of any home and must speak of what is to come by introducing the design and color scheme for the rest of the home.
- Not everything should match, but it should coordinate and blend together using a layering technique.
- Start with one piece that you love and build the room around it.
- Use accessories to imprint your personality into the room.
Sundae Scoop Party at I Heart Naptime