Here is the best grilled pork loin asian salad combined with a sweet BBQ dressing and the best part is how quick and easy it is to put together!
I have a yummy treat for you today! A quick to prepare, delicious recipe for Grilled Pork Loin Asian Salad recipe accompanied by Sweet BBQ Dressing. Yum and yum. And did I mention that it’s easy and quick to prepare?
While it makes me very happy to serve my family a tasty and beautifully presented, made from scratch meal, I just don’t have hours to spend in my kitchen, nor do I want to wait until the weekend to cook on my beloved grill. I’m always on the lookout for recipes that are easy, quick and packed with lots of flavor. And guess what? I’ve discovered a secret! If you’re always pushed for time like me, take advantage of items in your grocery store that are already partially prepared. Items just like Smithfield® Marinated Pork. Once the pork was grilled (according to the package directions), I was able to have dinner on the table in about fifteen minutes!
My local Food Lion had a great selection of Smithfield® marinated pork products to choose from. It was a tough choice, but I already had a recipe in mind that I wanted to try, so I was looking for something savory to compliment the sweet that was going to be in my bbq salad dressing. I chose the Smithfield® Garlic and Herb Pork Loin Filet that is dry rubbed with seasoning.
If you haven’t tried cooking a pork loin on the grill, you are missing out. It is sooo easy to do, especially with the Smithfield® already marinated pork. No need to mix up my own marinade recipe and wait for hours while it marinades in my refrigerator. I simply preheated my grill, removed the pork from the package and cooked it according to the directions for #RealFlavorRealFast. The end result was perfectly juicy, tender and oh-so-tasty. The best part? No need to wait for the weekend to cook on the grill!
I was able to pick up the rest of the ingredients for my salad while I was already shopping in Food Lion. In addition to the pork, I topped our salad with all sorts of Asian-like ingredients – pineapple tidbits, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, almond slivers, chow mein noodles and chopped green onions. I saved even more time by using pre-shredded lettuce.
All of the ingredients were prepped and the dressing was made while the pork loin was on the grill. We were ready to eat as soon as the meat was cooked, had “rested” for a few minutes and then cut into bite-size pieces.
The savory pork and sweetness of the BBQ dressing perfectly complimented one another. You can believe that I’ll soon be preparing this delicious recipe again!
Try it for yourself and let me know what you think!
Grilled Pork Loin Asian Salad with BBQ Dressing
FOR THE SALAD
- 1 - Smithfield Garlic and Herb Pork Loin Filet
- 16 oz pkg - shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 - 15 oz can pineapple tidbits drained (reserve juice for another use)
- 1 - 8 oz pkg - shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 - 2 oz pkg almond slivers
- 1 - 5 oz can chow mein noodles
- 1 bunch green onion tops chopped
FOR THE DRESSING
- 3/4 cup catsup
- 3 tblsp apriot preserves
- 3 tblsp brown sugar
- 1 tblsp white wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
FOR THE SALAD
- Grill the pork loin according to the package directions.
- Remove the pork from the grill when it has finished cooking and allow it to rest a few minutes before cutting. This will help to seal the juices in the meat.
- After the resting period, cut the pork into bite size pieces.
- Place the shredded lettuce in a large bowl. Top the lettuce with the cut up pieces of pork and the remaining salad ingredients.
FOR THE DRESSING
- Place ingredients into a medium size mixing bowl and whisk together well, making sure that the brown sugar has completely dissolved.
- Fill individual bowls with the desired amount of salad, top with dressing and enjoy!
Look for Smithfield® Marinated Pork at your local Food Lion store.
Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Pork. The opinions and text are all mine.
PIN IT FOR LATER!