Hi everyone! I’m Suzy Handgraaf.
Welcome to my home and my life here at Worthing Court.
I am constantly updating, makeover’ing and transforming my home on a budget. My passion is helping others learn to transform and update their own homes.
I couldn’t do all that I do without the help of my husband, Darrel, aka Pookie. I’m the decorator and he provides the muscle when needed!
- I’m a child of God living by Grace every moment of my life.
- I’m the wife of a retired Marine Captain, mother of one, step-mother of three and Nanama to three precious girls.
- I worked in the corporate world for 30+ years and am so happy to be out of that rat race!
- I cook when I have to, but I don’t enjoy it. I don’t enjoy doing laundry either!
- My favorite, budget friendly places to shop for home decor are Target, HomeGoods, Hobby Lobby, TJ Maxx, Walmart and Marshalls.
- I am TERRIFIED of spiders! Sadly, I passed that fear along to my daughter.
- I don’t enjoy painting, in fact I’m very sloppy, but I do it because…budget.
- I have two furbaby shadows, Zoey and Buddy, that frequently make an appearance in my Instagram stories.
See what’s inspiring me daily by following me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram to see what goes on behind the scenes.
By subscribing to my YouTube channel, you’ll find my latest how-to and decorating inspiration videos.
Reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lorraine says…Your blog is definitely a reassuring factor for me….a real comfort zone….mostly it gave me confidence in my choices.
Susan says…Thank you so much for your blog today and every day. You are a terrific inspiration, always full of ideas. Again thank you.
Dona says…I enjoy every minute of your design. You are such an excellent motivator. At times I cannot be bothered to fix a room but as I look at the different inspiration that you share I felt the external motivation instantly. Thank you so much I have learned a lot from you.
Su says…Always love reading your posts. Very down to earth, and helpful.
Teddee says…These are some of the best tips regarding Christmas decorations and decorating I’ve read.