Hi everyone! I’m Suzy.
Welcome to my home and my life here at Worthing Court, where I am constantly updating, makeover’ing and transforming my home on a budget!
I’m also helping others transform and update their homes too! You can read more about that by clicking RIGHT HERE.
- I’m a child of God living by Grace every moment of my life.
- I’m the wife of a retired Marine Captain, mother of one, step-mother of three and Nanama to three precious girls.
- I started my formal training in interior design, but wasn’t able to finish it. I’m self-taught!
- I worked in the corporate world for 30+ years and am so happy to be out of that rat-race!
- I formerly owned and operated a custom drapery and soft home furnishings workroom.
- I cook when I have to, but I don’t enjoy it. I don’t enjoy doing laundry either!
- My favorite, budget friendly, places to shop for home decor are Target, HomeGoods, Hobby Lobby, TJ Maxx, Walmart and Marshalls.
- I am TERRIFIED of spiders! Sadly, I passed that fear along to my daughter.
- I don’t enjoy painting, in fact I’m very sloppy, but I do it because…budget.
- I have two furbaby shadows, Zoey and Buddy, that frequently make an appearance in my Instagram stories.